Quantcast

1.14.2011

Inside The Nicki Minaj For V Magazine Issue




This is horrible. I'm sorry. I wrote this whole thing a couple days ago on her issue with V magazine and how I was beginning to appreciate her. But now I must apologize if you ran to get the issue. Its a mess. What is this? Did this cost $2 to make? Seriously, I need to know what is going on. I don't blame this fully on Nicki. I think what happened is that they don't understand her character, so they didn't know where to go with this shoot. And you can't really blame them for that. What I do blame them for is the quality. You all know V magazine is one of my favorites, but I don't understand this spread. A HUGE QUESTION MARK over this entire thing. What the ??????? images via Highsnobette
xo(?)
MosaMuse

No comments:

Post a Comment