Quantcast

1.28.2011

Jean Paul Gaultier Couture





Images via Style.com

I have ALWAYS loved Jean Paul Gaultier. When I was younger, I think it was his collections that drew me to fashion. They are so FUN and detailed and beautiful... and never ever stuffy. Jean Paul Gaultier represents FASHION to me. Fashion was not created to be stuffy and stuck up. It was created to be enjoyed. I absolutely enjoy his collections and I love how he always has a finger wave! Check out the hair. Its like every single culture is represented in his couture line. I love it love it love it love it. It gives off such fantasy and beauty. I know I'm super excited over this, but my point is just that this is just what I think about when I think of fashion. Jean Paul Gaultier is my muse.
xo
MosaMuse

No comments:

Post a Comment