Quantcast

7.12.2011

Out of The Pool





One of my new things on my mission of doing all new things is to take drawing classes. I have a very unique perspective- or at least that's what my artwork suggests I have. For some reason, my work comes out looking like it was created by a 7 year old. But its all good because I'm having fun. Last week I did a pastel painting of the Hudson River, which I somehow failed to post. I wonder how I forgot?
xo
MosaMuse

Follow me on Twitter @MosaMuse! Why? Well, because I follow back!

8 comments:

  1. I am following you via bloglovin cause I really enjoy your blog!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawing is a brilliant hobby to have :) Id love to see some of you work! rachinald.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish that I had drawing skills, but I have no artistic ability whatsoever. Lame balls.
    I'm so glad that you found my blog again! I missed you. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies. @rach... um, i think i'll start posting my work after a few more classes :) i need practice! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The underwater photo is kind of mind-blowing. That takes such skill from the model and photographer. And the clothing still falls beautifully.

    Diego
    www.howtozipyourfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos. altho I'd love to see your drawing as well?! Maybe in a future post?
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete